Here is What's Happening at PDT, June 2nd, 2018
Last day of Spring Session, Summer Programs begin Monday, June 4th and Showcase 2018…
Today is the last day of classes! But there’s always more…
1. Pre-Ballet Summer Program — “Story Time Ballet.” See details here.
2. Showcase 2018:
- Visit The Showcase 2018 page on our website for all of the information you need regarding rehearsals, show time, and other details.
- As always, there are no fairy godmothers who help make your dancers’ performances happen. We rely upon volunteers to assist with the box office, backstage monitoring and ushering, for example. Please sign-up to help, here. Thank you!
- Tickets are selling for the Showcase 2018! You can purchase them here or at the Kurtz Center on the day of the show.
3. Don’t miss out on our other Summer Programs:
- Summer Maintenance classes begin this Monday, June 4th.
- See the Summer Programs 2018 page on our website for details about Dance Camp 101, Summer Intensive and Nutcracker Boot Camp.
*** And last, but not least, thank you for making Philadelphia Dance Theatre’s Fall 2017/Spring 2018 session another wonderful dance education experience for your dancers!
Here is What's Happening at PDT, May 29th, 2018
End of Spring Session, Beginning of Summer Programs and Showcase 2018…
1. The last day of Spring Session classes is Saturday, June 2nd.
2. Summer Programs begin on Monday, June 4th. Click for more information
and click here to register and enroll.
Maintenance Classes June 4th to the 29th
- Ballet 1x/2 Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:00pm ... $80.00 or $12.00/class
- Ballet 3/4 Mondays/Tuesdays/Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:30pm ... $150.00 or $15.00/class
- Ballet 5/6 Mondays through Thursdays 6:00 - 8:00pm ... $250.00 or $20.00/class
- Must register and pay in full before the start of classes
• Saturday June 2nd
10:00-11:00 Ballet 5/6 Coppelia
11:00-12:00 Ballet 3/4 Coppelia
• Thursday, Jun 7th
5:30-6:30 Pre-Ballet 1,2,3 & Tot Hip Hop and Hip Hop 6:30-7:15 Ballet 1, 1x, 2, 2x, 3, Jazz ½
6:30-8:00 Ballet 3/4, Jazz 3/4
8:00-8:30 Ballet 5&6 Jazz 5/6, Modern 3/4 and 5/6
• Sunday, June 10th
PDT must rely on the volunteers who are part of making their dancers’ performances happen. For Showcase 2018, we need volunteers to help lay the rolls of “Marley,” the rubber flooring necessary for dance performances. If you can help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 247-4272. Thank you!
9:00-11:00 Volunteers to help lay the floor
11:00-12:00 Young Children's Program All Pre-Ballet 1,2,3 and Tot Hip Hop
12:00-2:00 Primary Division Ballet 1,1x,2,2x,3,3x,4,4x,5,5x,6 Jazz 1/2,3/4,5/6 Modern 3/4 Hip Hop 1/2 2:00-2:45 Tango and Mi Isla