Tuition assistance is available on a case by case basis, requiring federal income tax documentation, interview, references and audition.
Prior to submitting an application for tuition assistance, please read through the following information:
1. To apply for tuition assistance, you must first be registered for the 2016-2017 Academic Year.
2. Once registered open and fill out the tuition assistance work/study application.
3. Open and read the tuition assistance requirements and policies. Print and attach the final page to your application.
4. Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted by August 15, 2017. No applications will be considered before July 1st.
5. Accepted applicants are required to pay the annual registration fee and any performance related fees.
*Return notification to applications are submitted via mail by September 7, 2017. *All applications and financial information are kept confidential.