Hello PDT Family,
1. If you haven’t done so yet, don’t forget to review the “Midsummer Night's Dream 2018 Costuming Needs” page. These are mandatory requirements for your dancer’s performance.
2. You can access the Tech Week (April 11th through April 14th) Schedule here. This is where you will see the where and when of your dancer's rehearsals.
3. Due to the size of the venue for the performance, we cannot seat Ballet 1, 1x, 2 and 2x dancers in the auditorium, as has been our practice in the past. The result is that we ask you to exercise options for child care that are detailed in a paper form that we have been distributing to your dancers. Please complete the form and return it.
Or, you can complete the online form found here.
3. We wish that we could stage shows the quality of Midsummer Night’s Dream and Breaking Ground, without having to ask for volunteers to do everything from ushering to monitoring the backstage area. But we can’t. We do rely on the skills, interest and time of volunteers to make the performances possible. Please visit Sign up Genius and… sign up for whatever you can. Thank you!
4. We love to answer your questions in person and by email, but instant answers to common questions about Midsummer Night’s Dream + Breaking Ground can be found under the “Midsummer Night’s Dream 2018” navigation on the PDT homepage — anytime, day or night.